Christmas Trivia V2
Here are some great trivia questions for Christmas:
- Why did Santa need Rudolph to guide the sleigh?
- Who was milking in the 12 days of Christmas? (be specific)
- What kind of tree was the partridge in?
- What is the greenery people kiss under the Christmas?
- What Barbara Streisand song is named after the Christmas tree?
- What symbolizes hospitality at Christmas?
- Who was a jolly happy soul?
- What day does Christmas fall on this year?
- What song sold more records that any other song ever recorded?
- Name two of Santa¡¯s other names?
- Who wrote a Christmas Story?
- What was Scrooge¡¯s first name?
- What was Scrooge¡¯s workers name?
- What was the special present opened in the nutcracker?
- What is the evergreen tree a symbol of?
- How did Santa get up the chimney?
- Because of the fog
- Frosty The Snowman
- Monday (this would depend on the year)
- White Christmas
- Chris Cringle, Father Christmas, St. Nick etc.
- Charles Dickens
- Bob Cratchet
- Toy Soldier
- Everlasting Light
- Laid his finger beside his nose
Click this animated image!